Author Topic: Shooting at Reelfoot lake  (Read 210 times)

Jhenry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Shooting at Reelfoot lake
« on: January 26, 2021, 06:56:51 PM »
What you guys think about it ?   I'm getting pretty ok'd myself and own a nice place in the hills this year new neighbors have moved in and set up faceing my property line which would be no problem except the fact it's pretty obvious that they will have no problem shooting across my fence line which they have cut and tied down right in front of their stands , I have put everything in this place for 20 years and I be damn if they going to ##$$ me around    . The older I get the less a life sentence is and I have serious health issue so young guys just remember be responsible and respectful some old guy might just call your hand and cash you out  .
Thank you Lord for all our many blessings

duckman

• View Profile
Re: Shooting at Reelfoot lake
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 07:19:20 PM »
I think alot of folks in this world needs to learn to have a lil more respect for themselves, and others.

WoreOutTrapper

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2021, 10:14:18 PM »
Dang hate to hear that. I had a line hunter move in on me this year. Not sure if he killed anything or not but he was a persistent sob. He was there pretty much every day of gun season.  He did move back about 20 yards after I almost walked right under him on my way out of the woods. The woods road on our property is along the west line.  But yea he was set up looking right over our property.  I know it wasn't actual neighbor but someone he was letting hunt. I noticed truck with small trailer parked at his place.  He ain't been back since regular gun went out.

Just had trail camera stolen last week. Pretty sure they came from the other side of property. Several new people have moved in the past year or so down that way.

Namvet

• one shot=one kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2021, 09:56:32 AM »
I quit duck hunting long years ago, I think what did it for me was the 4 a-rabs came walking in about 30 minutes before shooting hours ended...they got in a wad of bull rushes while one guy put out a bag of decoys, he fell down and was floundering as his waders filled up with water, the other three were blowing calls that sounded just like this: FWAAAAA...FWAAAAA...FWAAAA....we got up and walked the levees back to the truck as the sun went down...I never went back! I dont tolerate stupidity on the boundaries of my land, and told the wife...when I'm done, bury me on the north east corner! 8)
John D. Stiles

CoyoteControlInc

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2021, 05:15:50 PM »
This is a real concern I have, I rent property now that I have a problem with a trespasser and it?s in my home town. I?m beginning to look for a hunting property to purchase and if I do it once the inks dry I will be tied to it. Hope I don?t buy a place with bad neighbors but you can?t hardly be sure if you will or won?t. And if you own anything you can?t just go around handing out butt whoopins or the trespasser will own it now.
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Jhenry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2021, 06:30:14 PM »
This is a real concern I have, I rent property now that I have a problem with a trespasser and it?s in my home town. I?m beginning to look for a hunting property to purchase and if I do it once the inks dry I will be tied to it. Hope I don?t buy a place with bad neighbors but you can?t hardly be sure if you will or won?t. And if you own anything you can?t just go around handing out butt whoopins or the trespasser will own it now.
where you trying to buy at
Thank you Lord for all our many blessings