Author Topic: They do play possum  (Read 239 times)

Sam

• View Profile
They do play possum
« on: January 24, 2021, 06:30:03 PM »
Got this off a camera about 200yds from my house.

Sam

• View Profile
Re: They do play possum
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 06:33:01 PM »
Thought this was pretty cool for a cheap trail camera picture. The spot of light on the middle right side is the night light in my yard, about 400yds away. Second one is same shot in daylight.

Jhenry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 07:13:47 PM »
Cool pics thanks for sharing
Thank you Lord for all our many blessings

TradArcher

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2021, 07:49:14 PM »
Thought this was pretty cool for a cheap trail camera picture. The spot of light on the middle right side is the night light in my yard, about 400yds away. Second one is same shot in daylight.
I have a primos camera too. I?ve been pretty pleased with it considering the price.
If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be nation gone under ~ Ronald Reagan

TradArcher

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2021, 07:51:09 PM »
Got this off a camera about 200yds from my house.
We had one playing possum once and our dog picked it up and shook it and it just kept lying there.
If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be nation gone under ~ Ronald Reagan

Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2021, 08:27:20 PM »
I have a primos camera too. I?ve been pretty pleased with it considering the price.

Yes, for a cheap camera they do good. The one the possum is on is a Wildview that I bought 2 of on clearance at Atwood's  for $25 each. They take better pictures than Primos, but a pain the the butt to program. I bought several Bushnell cameras on sale 6 or 8 years ago that are really simple to use, got great battery life and took good pictures, but they are starting to die off. I had 5, but a bear ate one and two others just stopped working in the last year, can't complain, they took many 1000's of pictures. I've got 4 Brownings that I've picked up over the last few years, whenever I could catch them on sale. I really like them, but they are a little pricey.